Croydon Ratepayers Against Croydon Council

Monday, March 13, 2006

CRACC Registered

The Electoral Commission has formally confirmed the registration of Croydon Ratepayers Against Croydon Council (CRACC) as a political party.


  • how can i get help against croydon council building control and against planning permission department. help me i am single earning person in family and cannot efford to go against council or housing association shared horizon or against my solicitor who has done professional mistake in conveyenacing

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:13 am  

  • Javid

    Go to the Citizens' Advice Bureau, they will advise you.


    By Blogger Ken Frost, at 9:55 am  

Post a comment

<< Home